commercial buildings waste energy to some extent. These are typical common
causes of energy loss.
Heat conduction through building elements to the exterior.
2. Heat loss through air movement.
3. Heat loss up the chimney from combustion heating.
4. Old or inefficient air conditioning.
5. Solar overheating.
6. Inefficient lighting (very common, even in modern buildings).
7. Auxiliary losses from fans, pumps, motors and controls.
energy savings are routinely available from fairly simple and cost effective
measures for both old and recently constructed buildings.
are independent consultants with no connection to energy suppliers or
building element manufacturers, and can therefore offer impartial advice.
offer the following services
A 50 point health check to identify the major causes of energy loss.
This could form a starting point for your own energy reduction activities
or a more detailed survey by ourselves. Price £100 + VAT
2. A detailed survey to quantify the extent of energy saving and running
cost reductions, and likely capital costs of implementation. Please
call for a quotation
3. Advice on incorporating low carbon and renewable energy sources into
your business. Please call for a quotation.
further information or to arrange a no obligation discussion, please
do not hesitate to contact us.